21.11.11

Star Wars update

WARNING! to those who haven't watched SW yet. I may ruin things even more for you. But if you're like me, you'd have easily guessed anyway.
 

I've watched ep 4,5,6 and 1 so far. I've learnt that:
-the 3rd chick in 'Peter's swallows' ep is from SW.
-Lionel Richie is in it.
-Yoda eats too many custard apples.
-Princess Leia is a bitch with a nice bod and doesn't care about insest. Luke is annoying too!
-Queen Padme Amidala and Sabe aren't played by the same hot actress. Keira Knightley is in ep 1.
-No comment on the fight between Obi Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader. I have an urge to chop OWK's rats tail off.
-And Qui Gon Jinn (from Taken) please be my daddy! Or Darth Vader.

"May the force be with you."

Oh..And sorry C. I accidentally found out that Queen A is their mum while double checking on the Keira Knightly thing. What a cougar! I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment