8.1.12

adelaide reds & rat

Today I went to my first Adelaide United match. I honestly thought that a maximum of a thousand people went to these things, but eleven thousand?! This is a denim on denim combo. I haven't worn this signature look in quite a while. I bought the blue shoes from ASOS. I'm a size 8.5 and couldn't decide whether to get an 8 or 9, so naturally the lower number sounds better right? Wrong. I've been trying to stretch these shoes, but my poor right (bigger) foot keeps getting blisters. You get what you pay for. I think this will be the first and last time I'll buy an ASOS branded shoe. Unless it's super cheap - like these.
Ralph update: Many of you would have seen the photo of the decapitated mouse Ralph left outside our house last year. Well look what the cat brought in just before. At least it wasn't chopped in half this time. I now rename you Wolverine.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25 am

    Gash, this is creepy :o but pics are great, but creepy :D But it doesnt look so bad as it does in real life, my cats has shown some mouse stuff also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Cats do some pretty funny and gross stuff.

      Delete