6.2.12

Kori LOVE

My new Alexander Wang Koris with rose-gold hardware finally arrived this morning. Not bad for back-ordering, having thought they may arrive in 2 months. They aren't as bad ass as the originals, so I guess these are more practical for everyday wear. This weather is perfect for some light layering. I got 2 mozzie bites from standing around. I hate mozzies. (Me - C's knit. chambray shirt, Chanel bag, Valley Girl skorts and Kori boots. C - Levis flannel and Ksubi jeans)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Loving those shoes. And I hate mosquitos too! They always get me. Never heard em called mozzies though...totally stealing that word from you.
    xxLauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I know! They are my worse enemy. I think it's aussie slang! xx

    ReplyDelete