4.5.12

MBFWA Day 4 Recap










Seeing Christian previous post is some what a surprise. He'd usually get my advice or tell me that he has posted but it looks like he is maturing, maturing in age more like it. Yesterday was the anniversary of his birth so I skipped quite a few evening shows for him, Carl Kapp and Christopher Esber to name a couple. I told him I'd just rage silently on Twitter while having our couple-ly dinner but surprisingly I haven't. I guess fashion is borderline second to him. He'd like that.

So, happy belated birthday Xian!

Anne.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. jay millionaires12:55 am

    you guys are so fucking cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are so sweet Anne. It was lovely meeting you both the other day! X

    ★☆Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog☆★

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:39 am

    love love love that first photo!

    ReplyDelete