20.12.12

Q&A with Stephanie Robertson

stephanierobertsonrundlemall2013

We got a bit personal with Stephanie Robertson, the new face of Rundle Mall 2013. Q&A with the beautiful Adelaide model below.

20121219-141907.jpg

Q. Describe your style..
A. I would describe my style as preppy and quite classic. However, I like to play it up and have some fun with it by working with the more English and American ‘college’ style, and almost dramatizing it. This style I fell in love with while in England last year. I go for the full look with a collared tailored shirt, cable knit sweater and a plaid skirt etc etc is one of my favourite combinations!

Q. What are you listening to right now?
A. To be honest, I have always been quite an old soul when it came to music growing up with the influence of my parent’s musical tastes. I will and have always been a Beatles fan, along with Cat Stevens, Bob Marley and Stevie Wonder. Lately The XX and The Kooks have been on my repeat playlist.

Q. What is your guilty pleasure?
A. Shopping! I have a small problem with saying no to a pretty dress. With all the beautiful summer colours coming in this season, my self-discipline will definitely be tested.

Q. What is your dream job?
A. I am currently studying Public Relations to land a job in the field would be ideal to begin with! I love design, Architecture and the Arts so I would love to be able to work in this field.

Q. What can you not live without?
A. My gorgeous Mother and three older sisters who are the most amazing women (maybe I am just bias?!). They are so supportive and we are all so close, best friends in fact. I am incredibly lucky to have them in my life, and they are the first thing that came to mind when asked the question so I think that says a lot!

Q. What does it mean to represent such an iconic place to shop in Adelaide?
A. To be given the opportunity to represent Adelaide’s leading shopping precinct has been a dream to say the least. I have always been a very proud South Australian; I believe Adelaide is a gorgeous city and only getting better year by year. Rundle Mall is somewhere people can go to meet, to eat, to shop and to do business. One can shop in Rundle Mall, and find everything they need in the one precinct rather than having to shop around many different places to find what they need. I was even walking on North Terrace recently when a lady with a thick Spanish accent pulled me over and asked me directions to Rundle Mall. It was a great feeling of pride to be able to guide her. To be able to represent Rundle Mall in 2013 with all the excitement of the new developments will be incredible and I am looking forward to every minute of it.

Q. Where would we usually find you in Rundle Mall and why?
A. I love wondering through the beautiful old Adelaide Arcade. It has such history and it’s a beautiful spot to sit. I then enjoy getting amongst the hustle and bustle of the mall and wandering the new season fashions of the stores. Rundle Mall always has something exciting happening under the canopy also, so I often love to stop by and see what is happening for the day. You never know what you may find. It’s a unique atmosphere.

Special thanks to Steph, Foster Hill and Rundle Mall. Photo via Steph.

No comments:

Post a Comment