12.5.13

Denim Jackets

0720 - Anzac Day (2013) - April 27, 2012



0716 - Anzac Day (2013) - April 26, 2012


0680 - Anzac Day (2013) - April 26, 2012


 

On this particular night I didn't have a jacket so I borrowed C's. I don't know why we decided to leave the house wearing the same jackets. Hey... we weren't matching, they were in different shades!

If you're looking for the perfect denim jacket, you can't go wrong with Levis. I have one in a ladies size too but for some reason I prefer it to look borrowed and over-sized. While on the topic of Levis, buy yourself a couple of 501 jeans too! They are the most perfect fitting boyfriend jeans.

I'm wearing Underground Triple Sole creepers (but I do want to get some single soled ones soon), Alexander Wang Alpha bag, Motel tube skirt (find similar here), roll neck top.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. The boyfriend look > regularly fitted things

    ReplyDelete