25.3.15

I Graduated


I did it! I have a BA Education (Primary & Middle) from UniSA.

Everyone keeps asking how it feels to finally graduate, so to explain myself again it felt good to get my 5 minutes of fame; it's another birthday for the year I guess. In terms of finally finishing University, I felt relieved and excited in October last year when I finished my last course, got my Teachers Registration and could finally earn some decent cash.

Oh, don't you worry; I'll keep sharing my cheap eat hacks and budget friendly anything. Of course relief teaching isn't constant but I'm happy so far. Yes, there are days when I want to slap a student (haha) but it's so rewarding. I love my job!

Peace,
Ms Anne 

Outfit: a $15 H&M dress, an old Witchery glass necklace and classic Chanel heels.



No comments:

Post a Comment